Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Over the past few weeks, I've spent quite a bit of time enjoying the beautiful weather outside. On one such occasion, my husband and I visited a local park where we spotted an adorable pavilion nestled in by a cute little pond. I couldn't help but think - 'how perfect would this be for a little kid's birthday party?' In fact, there are grills already set up and plenty of picnic tables for you to use! You can contact the local Parks and Rec. to reserve it for a fun little event.

We also had the opportunity to go to Valley Forge Park with my sister, brother-in-law, my brother-in-law's brother and his wife, and their 4 cute little kids (following me here?) a few weeks ago. Valley Forge Park is absolutely beautiful with all of its big trees, more deer than you'll ever see in you whole life, many places to explore, and plently of space for the little ones to run around!

No comments:

Post a Comment