Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Fun!

This past weekend was full of a lot of fun fall festivities - from pumpkin bread to pumpkin picking, it was a blast! On Saturday, my parents-in-law and grandparents-in-law came to visit our little Hatboro home. I spent most of the morning baking away and decorating for our guests (while my wonderful husband cleaned). We had a lot of fun with the family enjoying some tea, pumpkin tea bread and homemade chocolate chip cookies on such a beautiful fall day!

On Sunday, my best friend Christie and I ventured into Plymouth Meeting to a little farm stand to pick-our-own beautiful flowers and scour for the perfect pumpkin while we sipped on pumpkin spice lattes. We had so much fun wandering through the rows and rows of zinnias and enjoying the lovely, autumn atmosphere. Then Kyle joined us after band practice to help find out first pumpkin for our home. The perfect fall weekend for sure!



1 comment: