Thursday, November 11, 2010

Deck the Halls

With Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, I have already begun to brainstorm ways to decorate our home for the Holidays. While I'm not yet ready to pull down my harvest decorations, and stand-firm in the belief that Christmas truly begins after Thanksgiving, I can't help but to browse through the rows and rows of holiday decor that already fill the craft stores, Pier One, Home Goods, and pretty much every where you look. I can't wait until Turkey day comes to an end (don't get me wrong, I am still very much looking forward to stuffing and cranberry sauce) and I can fill our house with pretty lights, colorful candles and of course a tree! Here are some breathtaking lights, wreaths and other festive decor for your home this Holiday from Terrain.


No comments:

Post a Comment