Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Inspires Me

I must admit, there are a lot of pretty things out there that catch my eye and make me squeal in excitement at simply the thought of them. However, the items that truly inspire me, causing "enlivening or exalting emotion" and "exert a stimulating or beneficial effect upon me", are: the clean lines and classic style of the perfect pencil skirt, a dainty tea cup with an elegant and unique design, the creative and lovely style of a letterpress card, romantic pink peonies, and a stunning pair of purple, statement-making flats.




What inspires YOU?



1 comment:

  1. the smell of a bakery on a cold day always inspires me to get in the kitchen and try something new. there is nothing like the smell of warm cookies. seriously, nothing.

    also- i love peonies! (and of you course!).. and where did you find those flats? i need them in my life.

    ReplyDelete