Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cake Stands

I have been seeing a lot of adorable cake stands and dessert pedestals on wedding websites/blogs recently, and even on the store shelves at my all time favorite store, TJ Maxx Home Goods. Using a lovely decorative stand is a great way to display your cake, cupcakes or other desserts at any special event - weddings, a mother's day brunch, birthdays and more! I just might have to pick one up for myself. Here are a few of my favorites:





p.s. don't forget to enter the giveaway!!!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE cake stands. their is something so elegant about them. all of these are just beautiful! especially love the top left one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had to pick my favorite kitchen item, it would be cake stands. I have a collection of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

    Cake Stands

    ReplyDelete