Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cheerio!

While I'm not planning on waking up at the crack of dawn to tune into the festivities, I'm just as excited as the next person for tomorrow's Royal Wedding (well, that's not entirely true, since there are people out there who are rolling out of bed early, throwing parties, and more). Anyway, I am sure I will have no trouble catching up on this fancy affair as soon as I arrive at work in the am - I have no doubt TV stations, websites, blogs and more will be littered with pictures and all the details. And besides, I was in England a month ago and got to see Westminster Abbey myself...so that like kinda counts for something right? What are your plans for this big event?


p.s. Sorry for my lack of posting as of late. My new job is keeping me very busy and very tired. I have also been helping some brides with decorations, planning birthdays and mother's day festivities, and more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment