Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Weekend Recap

This past weekend was full of celebrating - not only was it mother's day, but my parent's and my in-law's anniversaries, and Kyle's 26 birthday. On Saturday, my sister and brother-in-law and our close friends Aaron and Kristen joined us for burgers, ice cream cake, white sangria and more. And then Sunday morning Kyle and I headed to NJ for mother's day celebrations and a pizza party in honor of the Birthday Boy, where Kyle received the surprise of his life - an iPad2 from both of our families! I am so happy that I actually pulled one over on him and the look on his face was priceless. He is in heaven to say the very least (see below)!

Here a few iPhone snapshots of the weekend.


and check out my sister's blog for even more pics (and a video)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment