Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

I really can't believe its Monday - this weekend was a whirlwind, but it was a ton of fun! After attending a Reading Phillies game on Friday night, I woke up early on Saturday for coffee with a new friend and then got ready for an impromptu party at our place. To keep it simple, I picked up a couple packages of hot dogs and tons of toppings (shredded cheese, chili, sauerkraut, onions, peppers and more!) for a hot dog bar. I decorated by stringing some lights and pulling apart my half-dying birthday bouquets to create little arrangements with the still-surviving flowers - like these pretty green guys that looked great in a blue ball jar. And then Sunday was spent in New Jersey to celebrate with father-in-law! Whew.


I hope you all had a great weekend too and enjoyed celebrating with your dads!


No comments:

Post a Comment