Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Jenna Mae

Today is a very special day. Today, is my younger sister Jenna's birthday. And, it's not just any birthday...but her 21st! I can't believe my littler sister is turning the big 2-1, when it seems like just yesterday we were playing Barbies and dressing up in my old dance costumes. And yet, at the same time, I am so unbelievably amazed by her maturity and sophistication that puts her years beyond her age. I can't tell you how unbelievably proud of her I am and how incredibly blessed I am to have her as my sister. Even though she is four years younger than me, we have grown to be close friends and I am often the one looking to her for advice and support. She is a gorgeous, confident, intelligent woman and and I truly admire her drive, kind heart and hoards of talents. I am pretty bummed I can't spend this special occasion with Jenna, as she is currently in Vancouver, Canada visiting our cousins (which I am also seriously jealous about) but I know she is having a great time and I am celebrating her here today too.







No comments:

Post a Comment