Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Snapshots

Happy Monday and Happy August 1st (can you believe its August already?!). My husband Kyle and I spent the last weekend in July visiting with lots of friends, enjoying the beautiful outdoors and crafting (while just I did that). On Saturday we met my best friend Christie and her boyfriend Ben in Valley Forge Park for a picnic, then stopped by to visit my sister and brother-in-law, and finally, ended the day with chinese food and movies with our fellow youth group leaders. Yesterday, I did a little mod-podging and played around with making hanging ball jars for my friend Rachel's upcoming outdoor wedding.

Here are a few snapshots via my iPhone:

 

2 comments:

  1. sweet jar!! it will look even better when it is lit and hanging from a tree!!!! :) ps- you just reminded me how it'd be cute to have letters- D & R for decorations/photos. but i don't want to make your list even longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl...I already bought some letters for you!!! The "M" was actually a trial run for yours! :)

    ReplyDelete