Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally...Friday!

Holy moly, this week has been insane. Between a bazillion (maybe a slight over-exaggeration) things to do at work, which led to a lot of early mornings and late nights, and the start of youth group, I have barely had a moment to breath. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't really mind being busy and most of the work stuff involves events, but man-alive I am glad Friday is here. In celebration of the end to this busy week, here are some of my favorite things from around the web:



This makes me want to throw a party, without even having an occassion to celebrate.

 The perfect table display for a fall wedding, party or even your home.

I am truely ready to start dressing for fall thanks to this outift.

I made these to bring to my in-laws this weekend and they are delicious!

The cutest wedding shower inspiration...pretty much ever.



Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Oh and P.S. - HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment