Friday, September 30, 2011

New England Bound

This afternoon I'm headed to the beautiful state of Massachusetts to breathe in some New England air and visit with my family. We have a fun and festive fall weekend planned with the whole crew complete with pumpkin-flavored treats, the harvesting of cranberry bogs (well, I will just be observing), and plenty of partying (at a retirement party that is). I'm realllly excited to travel back to my native homeland and while I'm not quite sure it looks like the picture below yet, I can't think of a better way to spend the first weekend in October then in beautiful New England.    

I'm ready for this work week to be over and to get on the road, but in the meantime, 
here are my weekly favorites:



How genius is this simple project?

Abosultely love this print.

I whiped up a batch of these delicous suckers for this weekend.

This is my kind of party!

I'm a big fan of this sweet bridal look.

These delicate, detailed wedding invitations are so unique.


Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment