Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Weddings

Since we are already on the topic of weddings, I figured I'd share some fun tips and my favorite ideas for fall weddings. I personally find September and October to be absolutely beautiful months to have a wedding - the fall foliage provides a naturally colorful backdrop and the crisp weather sets the perfect ambiance for such a romantic affair. Bright reds, oranges, and yellows are, of course, the colors of the season, but I don't think you can forget about the different shades of purples, whites, and greens that you can incorporate into your attire and decorations as well! There are also so many seasonal treats that you can use too, such as pies, caramel apples, pumpkins and more! The options are endless when it comes to having a fall wedding, but here are just a few of my favorite ideas...



This boutonniere has so much texture and is a very unique style for fall
Bridesmaid dresses, like this one from JCrew, in a dusty rose are gorgeous for fall

I can't get enough of these pom-pom balls, and while I used similar ones (in purple, silver and white) in my own wedding, I think these ones are still really perfect for fall

This adorable J Crew headband would look adorable on any flower girl

No comments:

Post a Comment