Monday, December 6, 2010

Silver & Gold

During a recent trip to my favorite place on the planet,TJ Maxx (I really do love it. a lot.) I spied an elegant display of beautiful gold and silver foil candle holders from across the store that caused me to give an embarrassingly loud "gasp" as I bee-lined over to the display. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a valid reason to purchase these pretty, and slightly unusual, foil candle holders that came in varying heights and sizes (especially since my arms were already full of other pieces of pretty Holiday decor)...but I couldn't help to think, "How beautiful would these be for a winter wedding?!" We so often see reds and greens at wedding's during the Holiday season, but how about some shimmering golds and silvers to accent your affair? Here are a few examples of these foil pretty candle/tea light holders, that will be sure to give off a beautiful glow at your event - but seriously, go check out your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls.


Lighting Universe

Luna Bazaar
Luna Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment