Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Hello friends. My apologies for my lack of posts over the past couple of days. The Holidays, as I am sure you all know, can be a very busy time! Since both my parents and in-laws live in different states, every family gathering and holiday celebration involves a lot of traveling and some really good time management. This year, Thanksgiving was spent in Harrisburg with my parents, sisters, brother-in-law, grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, and some good family friends (a shout out to Leah). My grandma, mom and aunts prepared a mouth-watering turkey and all the works - complete with more pies than there were people (well, that might be an exaggeration, but there were a lot!), which we devoured with glee until our hearts desired...or our stomachs exploded (not literally, obviously). Here are a few pictures from the day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment